No products in the cart.
Terms of service
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern our relationship with users and others who interact with AvoSeedo.com.
By using or accessing AvoSeedo.com, you agree to this Statement.
We do our best to keep AvoSeedo.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
• You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on AvoSeedo.com.
• You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access AvoSeedo.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
• You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on AvoSeedo.com.
• You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
• You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
• You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
• You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
• You will not use AvoSeedo.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
• You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of AvoSeedo.com, such as a denial of service attack.
• You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
AvoSeedo.com users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
• You will not provide any false personal information on AvoSeedo.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
• You will not create more than one personal profile.
• If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
• You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
• You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
• You will not share your password, (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
• You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
• If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
• You will not post content or take any action on AvoSeedo.com that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
• We can remove any content or information you post on AvoSeedo.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
• We will provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
• If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
• If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
• You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including AvoSeedo.com, the AvoSeedo.com and circle Logos), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
• You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on AvoSeedo.com.
• You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
Taxes and Reporting
Each member is responsible for satisfying all tax, governmental reporting and other legal requirements under applicable law, including without limitation those applicable to the purchase and sale of services provided by creatives, from and by independent contractors.
Entering a Contest
To participate in a Contest, you must submit one or more Entries to the Contest. The Entry must meet the Customer’s Contest requirements and conform to our Terms of Service. You warrant that any Entry is your original creation and that your Entry will not otherwise infringe upon the Intellectual Property Rights of other parties.
By submitting your Entry to our Website, you are giving AvoSeedo.com a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide license to display your Entry as well as publicly on our Website.
Winning of the contest and awarding of the prizes is conditional upon meeting all the requirements as stated on the contest terms pages. No purchase necessary to enter.
The contests are open only to those who are at least 14 years of age at the date of submitting the contest entry (“Entrant”). Those who have not attained the age of majority in their jurisdictions must have their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to enter into contests. Employees, directors and officers and their immediate families (their parents, spouses, children and their spouses) and the household members of the contest sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible to participate. The contests are subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
By entering into a Name Contest as a Contestant, you agree that you assign to AvoSeedo.com, all Intellectual Property Rights which you have or may in the future have in the Contest Entries you post.
The Contestant hereby indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Customer, AvoSeedo.com and AvoSeedo.com’s third party providers (“Indemnified Parties”) against any loss, cost, expense or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which the Indemnified Parties may suffer or incur as a result of a breach by the Contestant of any of the provisions of this clause.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of AvoSeedo.com to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on AvoSeedo.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.