No products in the cart.
Red onion and capers adds a punch of flavors to this gluten free salad. It’s perfect for a weekend lunch.
In a small bowl, mix together sugar, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, ground pepper and salt; stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
In a large bowl, combine capers, onion, tomato and lettuce; top with avocado.
Drizzle the salad with the lemon juice dressing and serve.
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon castor sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 60 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tomato