This recipe makes a simple yet very nutritious lunch dish. Add in options include flavored mayo, spicy peppers water chestnuts (drained and chopped), or any other vegetable that complements it.
Half the avocado, scoop out the flesh and cube.
Transfer the avocado cubes to a large bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Gently mix in celery, onion, olives, grapefruit, shrimp, salt, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper.
Fold in mayo until the ingredients are evenly moistened. Serve right away.
- 4 avocado, halved and pitted
- 240 grams Chopped Grapefruit
- 60 grams Diced Sweet Onion
- 60 grams Chopped Black Olives
- 120 grams Cooked Shrimp
- 60 ml Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 60 ml Mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 60 grams Diced Celery
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt