Avocados have a habit of sneaking into our dessert recipes. Using avocados act as a creamy substitute for dairy, even in our baked goods. In this avocado cheesecake recipe, avocados add a richness in flavor and color to a cake with cream cheese filling. The result of this recipe is sweet, tasty, afternoon treat.
What You’ll Need
- Food Processor
- Softened Butter
- Twelve Graham Crackers
- 2 Cans of Condensed Milk (Sweetened)
- 3 Avocados
- Cream Cheese (1 Pound)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 2 Lemons & 2 Limes
- Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350 and lightly grease your springform pan.
- Step 2: Make your crust. Crumble the crackers in a bowl and add 1/3 cup of condensed milk until combined. Press the mixture firmly in the pan to form a crust and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Cut your avocados and remove the filling them chop up.
- Add your avocados, cream cheese, remaining condensed milk, and salt to your food processor and mix until smooth. Add your zest of lemon and lime and mix again.
- Spread the filling on to your crust and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Let the cake stand for at least 15 to 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!