Have you been looking for a new, delicious dish that will become a party favorite? Well look no further than these amazing Avocado Egg Rolls! These avocado dish is fried to perfection and served with a mouthwatering chili sauce!
If stopping by your favorite Chinese take out joint is something you do often, then you know egg rolls are always a go-to. Instead of ordering takeout, why not improvise and make these at home? Not only are these avocado egg wrappers delicious, but they’re nutritious, too!
- 10 roll wrappers
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 diced Roma tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Olive oil for frying
For the Sweet Chili Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons of siracha
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
How to Make:
- Making filling: Mash up all of your avocados and then stir in tomato, salt, and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Wrap egg rolls: With the corners facing you, lay out your roll wrappers. Put your avocado filling on the bottom of each wrapper. Moisten the edges and fold up to the corner. Repeat for the other wrappers.
- Fry: Add your oil to the pot about two inches deep and heat over medium heat. Once heat has reached 350, add your rolls. Cook your rolls until golden brown.
- Serve: Serve with sweet chili sauce