No products in the cart.
This salad is not only low in calories, but also very delicious. Ingredients like cilantro, pineapple, lime juice and black beans lend this salad fresh and exciting flavors that will take you to a whole new level.
Follow package instructions to cook corn. Rinse the cooked corn with water and drain.
Stir together the cooked corn and the remaining ingredients, except avocado.
Chill for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Stir in avocado cubes and spoon the salad into lettuce leaves. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
- 1 piece(s) Avocado, Pitted and Chopped
- 480 grams Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 400 grams Diced Tomatoes
- 600 grams Sweet Corn
- 240 grams Pineapple, Diced
- 1 piece(s) Clove Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Coarse Salt
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 3 tablespoons Chopped Cilantro
- 60 grams Red Onion