If you’ve been looking for an easy keto meal, you’ll want to add these Keto Taco Stuffed Avocados to your meal list. It’s super easy just by cooking the meat and adding your cheese.
You’ll Love This Meal If…
- You’re new to keto and don’t like using lettuce. Avocados are the best alternative.
- If you’re obsessed with avocados that you’re the one person who hogs them.
Tips For Keto Stuffed Avocados
One of the best tips we can give is to use a muffin tin. Avocado halves can be very wobbly if you place them on a baking tray.
You’ll have a taco filling so the last thing you want is your avocado tipping over. You can place your avocados halves up to help cradle them to prevent spilling.
Our last tip is to fill these as much as you can to get delicious flavor in every bite.
- Yields: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 6 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 ripened avocados, cut in half and remove the pit.
- 3/4 cup of Taco Meat
- 1/2 cup of fresh diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of shredded mexican cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place meat, tomatoes, and cheese together in a bowl and mix.
- Divide the filling and stuff them in the avocado halves.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Enjoy and add this recipe to your keto board!