We know that avocados are a delicious fruit that has great benefits for our bodies, but did you know they make for amazing face masks? We can avocados directly on our bodies for amazing skin.
An avocado face mask has stunning benefits for your skin and can easily be made in the comfort of your own home!
Reasons You Need an Avocado Face Mask
Let us introduce you to the top 3 reasons that you need an avocado face mask.
1. Moisturizes the skin.
The best way to keep your skin moisturized is to use this fruit cream. This contains vitamins A and E, and are both responsible for keeping your skin moisturized. Getting a natural moisturizer is the most beneficial for your skin because it not only moisturizes on the surface, but underneath too!
2. It has deep cleansing abilities.
This natural mask works as a deep cleanser to penetrate into your pores to heal dead cells, and to remove any stubborn dirt buildup.
3. Fights aging skin.
This cream contains vitamin A that is beneficial in fighting against aging skin. Vitamin A helps your skin to make more collagen and to produce brand new cells. Therefore, fighting against fine lines and wrinkles. The antioxidants in this fruit also help fight against dark areas.
How to Make an Avocado Face Mask
- Peel the fruit and remove the pit
- Mash in a bowl until it becomes a creamy consistency
- For acne spots, squeeze half of a lemon into the avocado
- For more moisturization, add 1 tbsp of honey
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry before applying
- Avoid the eye area
- Leave on for 15 minutes until dry. Wash off with lukewarm water
Planning on trying at home? Let us know how this mask has worked for you!